I love chocolate...

Yet Another Period Drama Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A girl's first love....















I remember wearing my first mini skirt in the first year of high school and my whole life changed.....

Was it the skirt? Or was it that finally they took notice of the plain Jane ordinary, shy, innocent, conscience minded girl....

She became popular over night every boy wanted to know her.
Every girl hated her.
It's not like she had many friends to begin with.

She was so tired of hiding in the back corner. She never ever wanted to attract attention to herself.

This was her year to shine....

The beginning of a new school year.
A new chance to finally climb out of her shell.

Once I walked on those school grounds I had every boy eating out of the palm of my hands.
They all wanted my number....

Flirted oh yeah I learned it well...
Why not, if I was going to the top why not rise high fast....

And then that fateful morning....

I remember it so well that morning when I walked down to the stairs to go to a class,
I wore it like a glove....There he was like a prince that he was he was one of the popular boys already. He was a Senior tall handsome just plain gorgeous! Light brown hair the most beautiful sexy green eyes. He was also the schools photographer.

And he wanted me, yes he was attracted to me....Can you believe it?

Oh if only I knew then what I know now...

I was so pathetic... Why couldn't I had played a little hard to get? Inside I was screaming...I was shaking, I knew my face was red it felt so hot...

And I knew it right then I was in love....

We were unsepratable from that moment on. I was always wondering where he was at, what was he doing? when he wasn't with me. Yes I was very needy like any young girl my age who has had her first real experience with love.

By the end of the year he was tired of me and wanted someone new, more older, more experienced, more exciting.

I had thought life could no longer continue. I will now find out what a broken heart must feel like. Why? Something so wonderful so beautiful could be over as soon as it began...

A girls first love will never be the same....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment