I love chocolate...

Yet Another Period Drama Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

old engagement rings

I know the saying goes: "A diamond is a girls best friend", but you can only wear so many rings....

I just had my fifteenth anniversary with the same man that I am with now. And I just received a pretty big diamond ring that I will definitely wear most of the time. Yes this will be my everyday ring. And I love it!

I actually picked it out this time. This ring is more traditional also. Its brand new and it looks so vintage..

So what does one do with so many old engagement rings? And "No" none of my exes asked for their rings back, I mean who does that? Probably some cheap jerk right?

Well i decided to take all my rings to a jeweler and see if he could create me a beautiful ring that i would be proud to wear. The outcome was not what I expected they could only use the three biggest diamonds of all eight rings and I really didn't want to ruin three rings just to make one. I figured they could use all my little diamonds too and all that gold, is it so hard? So here I am again with all my engagement rings. Is it bad luck or what?



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment